Does the Establishment Need a Viagra to send those Soldiers Killers to meet with their promised VIRGINS?
When I woke in the morning before doing the normal chores I checked twitter, and was shocked to see tweet that spoke of two Indian jawans beheaded either by Pakistanis regular army or terrorist. The irony is this incident happened when the talks with Pakistani foreign minister Ms. Hira Rabbani Khar was finishing.
This is not the first time Indian army or security forces have been treated this way, and I doubt it will be the last with the impotent silence from the establishment. Just look at the list below:
- 1999 Kargil: Six Indian soldiers (Lt Saurabh Kalia and six jawans) were severely mutilated bodies. They were tortured and even had eyes gouged, and private part removed by Pakistanis troops
- 1999 Kargil: Ajay Ahuja, a pilot who ejected was shot at point blank range when he landed
- 1999 Bangladesh: Eleven BSF jawans were killed by Bangadesh Rangers and we did not take any action (at-least announced ones)
- 2000 LOC: Sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar of the 17 Maratha Light Infantry (MLI) was beheaded and seven of his colleagues killed by Ilyas Kashmiri and the head supposedly given to Pervez Musharraf Ilyas Kashmiri was rewarded then. Now he is dead due to US drone strike and may be has VIRGINS around him (pop quiz –what if the terrorist is gay?).
- 2011 (not confirmed from blogs only): Two, 20 Kumaon regiment soldiers, Havildar Jaipal Singh Adhikari and Lance Naik Devender Singh and one from 19 Rajput (no names given) murdered – beheaded and dumped headless.
Beheading as a phenomenon is across many cultures throughout history. Japanese did this during World War 2 against prisoners of war, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Philippines, Chechnya and many more by militants and jihadist have used this as a practice. And who can forget the Daniel Pearl incident, committed by peaceful men (sic). May be this is where the Pakistani army belongs then, a bunch of hooligans.
NO! They are not; the hooligans are the people in the establishment who are silent as our soldiers meet this fate. Even the media is crying on U.P. murders happening in Mayavati’s regime (Next year UP election coming so sponsored media spin on kya??????)
I wonder if we can shoot down a Pakistani air force plane, like Atlantique was shot down in 1999.
Some place in my country now, a mother is crying for her son, and a sister is calling for her brother. Is this what our soldiers deserve? Some official sources, we can’t announce it as it will hit morale. Great if the worlds largest democracy can’t take a hit on the chin who will. Yesterday 31 special operation men from US army (including 20 people who were involved in Osama operation), we killed. This is mostly been seen as a Taliban strike, and did the US government maintain silence.
This is not what we Indians have signed up for in this kind of democracy. Either there is an information overload or is it the whole establishment and system is corrupted at all places.
If you can spend USD 18 billion to hold CWG Delhi 2010 seven years after winning the bid. My question to the government is why it is taking ages to get Defense upgrade of air-craft, the 126 airlines or others to pass through. Do we need a nuke attack to wake up?
Wait…if we get nuked we won’t wake up. So that is the plan I think…. and let’s see what is there for dinner; Mushroom rice!!!!!
X8593: Hope like Subramanyam Swamy I don’t receive a court order or the minorities ministry notice for hurting feeling. If Anudarita Roy can speak and Gelanni can speak in the nation capital… we are not allowed to speak by the liberally left communists. So for you OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!! (off with head statement because i am fan of Alice in the Wonderland)